- About Us
- Low Temperature Psychrometric Chamber
- Water fouling test facility
- Air Flow Wind Tunnel
- Building Airflow and Contaminant Transport Laboratory
- Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump Laboratory
- Thermal Pile
- Building Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Medium-Scale Bridge Deck
- Laboratory Snow-Making Machine
- The Pond
- Surface Heat Rejecters
- Guarded Hot Box
- Heat Pump Test Loop
Spitler, Jeffrey D.
OG&E Energy Technology Chair
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Oklahoma State University
201 General Academic Building
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078-5016 USA
Phone: (405) 744-5900
Fax: (405) 744-7873
Areas of Interest
- Building Energy Analysis and Load Calculations
- Thermal Systems Simulation and Design
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- Building and Thermal Systems Research Group
- Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Analysis and Design, by: McQuiston, Parker, and Spitler
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1990.
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1984.
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1983.