- About Us
- Low Temperature Psychrometric Chamber
- Water fouling test facility
- Air Flow Wind Tunnel
- Building Airflow and Contaminant Transport Laboratory
- Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump Laboratory
- Thermal Pile
- Building Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Medium-Scale Bridge Deck
- Laboratory Snow-Making Machine
- The Pond
- Surface Heat Rejecters
- Guarded Hot Box
- Heat Pump Test Loop
I missed the last update. How can I get it?
If you have a valid license for GLHEPro V4.0 or V4.1, the current update, v4.1.6 can be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a link to the latest update. The updates are sent electronically, and you will have to un-install and re-install the program. So long as you are using the same computer, your previous registration code should still work.
If you do not have a V4.0 or V4.1 license you can purchase an upgrade from IGSPHA. Ordering information can be found at https://hvac.okstate.edu/glhepro/ordering-information .