- About Us
- Low Temperature Psychrometric Chamber
- Water fouling test facility
- Air Flow Wind Tunnel
- Building Airflow and Contaminant Transport Laboratory
- Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump Laboratory
- Thermal Pile
- Building Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Medium-Scale Bridge Deck
- Laboratory Snow-Making Machine
- The Pond
- Surface Heat Rejecters
- Guarded Hot Box
- Heat Pump Test Loop
GLHEPRO is now available in three different versions:
- GLHEPRO 5.0-30 can size user-specified configurations of up to 30 vertical or inclined boreholes. Custom g-functions are generated using a finite line source model. It can also size horizontal ground heat exchangers – both straight and slinky type heat exchangers. It can perform hourly simulations of GSHP systems with user-specified configurations of up to 30 boreholes or of GSHP systems with standing column wells.
- GLHEPRO 5.0-120 does everything that GLHEPRO 5.0-30 can do, plus it contains a library of 407 pre-defined borehole configurations.
- GLHEPRO 5.0-400+ does everything that GLHEPRO 5.0-120 can do, plus it can size large rectangular borefields with vertical boreholes, up to 990 boreholes.
The figure below summarizes the features that differentiate the versions.