- About Us
- Low Temperature Psychrometric Chamber
- Water fouling test facility
- Air Flow Wind Tunnel
- Building Airflow and Contaminant Transport Laboratory
- Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump Laboratory
- Thermal Pile
- Building Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Medium-Scale Bridge Deck
- Laboratory Snow-Making Machine
- The Pond
- Surface Heat Rejecters
- Guarded Hot Box
- Heat Pump Test Loop
Fisher, Daniel E.
Department Head and Professor
Albert H. Nelson, Jr. Chair
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Oklahoma State University
201 General Academic Building
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078-5016 USA
Phone: (405) 744-5900
Fax: (405) 744-7873
Areas of Interest
- Building and Thermal Systems Research Group
- Building energy analysis and load calculation
- Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow
- Thermal system simulation and design
- Displacement ventilation and chilled ceiling systems
- Simulation of Building Systems
Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995.
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1989.
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1983.
B.A., International Business, Carthage College, 1981.