- About Us
- Low Temperature Psychrometric Chamber
- Water fouling test facility
- Air Flow Wind Tunnel
- Building Airflow and Contaminant Transport Laboratory
- Hybrid Ground Source Heat Pump Laboratory
- Thermal Pile
- Building Heat Transfer Laboratory
- Medium-Scale Bridge Deck
- Laboratory Snow-Making Machine
- The Pond
- Surface Heat Rejecters
- Guarded Hot Box
- Heat Pump Test Loop
Dr.-Ing. Eckhard A. Groll Visits BETSRG for Second Seminar of 2016-17 - 10-2016
Dr.-Ing. Eckhard A. Groll, Reilly Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Director of the Office of Professional Practice at Purdue University visited OSU on 10/03/2016.
His seminar on the analysis of novel compression concepts for heat pumping, air-conditioning and refrigeration applications was well attended by interested undergraduate and graduate students.
The slides are available here.